Welcome to Jennifer Aniston Online, your largest and best online resource for the talented and beautiful actress Jennifer Aniston since 2005! Jennifer is most known for her role as Rachel on the iconic series "Friends," as well as her roles in "The Good Girl," "Marley & Me," and her most recent films "Horrible Bosses" & "Wanderlust." If you are looking to satisfy your Jen craving, you have come to the right place! We here at Jennifer Aniston Online provide you, the fans, with the latest and most up-to-date news on Jen, as well as a large online photo gallery containing 45,000+ photos, a video archive, extensive information on both Jen and all her projects, fun interactive games, and so much more! I hope you enjoy and come back soon! -Jennifer Aniston Online Team
Site Advertisements

Current Projects
"We're the Millers"
• Status: In Theaters Now!
• Role: Rose O'Reilly

"Squirrels to the Nuts"
• Status: Filming
• Role: Jane
• Release: 2014
• Official / IMDB / Photos

Jennifer's Schedule
  • July 31: "Chelsea Lately"
  • August 01: "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"
  • August 01: "We're the Millers" New York Premiere
  • August 08: "The Talk"
  • August 08: "Conan"
  • August 14: "We're the Millers" London Premiere
  • August 15: "We're the Millers" Berlin Premiere

Latest Photos

Please visit Jennifer Aniston Online's photo gallery with 40,000+ photos & still growing of Jennifer Aniston every day!

Elite & Top Affiliates

Photo Donations

Have a photo of Jennifer that are not already in our galleries? Then please send it to us! All photo contributions are highly appriciated. Simply head over to our contact page to send them in.

Site Information
    Site Name: Jennifer Aniston Online
    Past Owners: Samantha, Annie, Chelsa, & Isabelle
    Opened: June 15, 2005
    Contact: Email / Form
    Host: The Fansites Network
    Visitors: / Users Online

JenAniston.net is no way affiliated with Jennifer, her management, her family, or anybody else affiliated with her. This is merely a fansite created for Jennifer and we claim no rights to any celebrity endorsed material. No copyright infringement intended. Layouts and coding are done by the designer listed, unless stated otherwise. All images are copyrighted to their original owners. If you find anything that is yours and you want it taken down, feel free to send us an email and we will take it down immediately.

New “Aveeno” Advertisement Released!
    Posted Feb 24th, 2013 in Aveeno Videos8 Comments

A new advertisement for Aveeno, which Jennifer partnered with early this year, was just released. You can check out the ad below.

8 Responses to “New “Aveeno” Advertisement Released!”

Doni Kernan
    Posted Feb 24th, 2013 at 04:25:11

I’m a 57 yr old woman and am a big fan of Jennifers. I recently saw her Aveeno Ad and have what might seem like a strange request. I would love to know the brand, style and color of the tortoise colored eyeglasses she’s wearing in the ad. Would love to get a pair. Of course I couldn’t come close to being as a adorable as Jennifer, but love her style!

Thanks, Doni :-)

colleen
    Posted Feb 24th, 2013 at 03:59:55

Me too Doni…I would like to know also..Colleen :)

colleen
    Posted Feb 24th, 2013 at 04:02:43

Doni, I would like to know too… :) Colleen

Pamela
    Posted Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:51:34

I came here looking for that same answer – I love those glasses! Please someone have the answer!!!!

Pamela
    Posted Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:10:45

I came to this site recently and left the above comment about loving those glasses and hoping someone could advise what they are – little did I know that I would be the one to find the answer (at least I’m about 99.99% sure that I found them). If someone reads this and is interested, I’ll leave it up to you to decide for yourself, but what I found is so close (if not an exact match) that it should work for those who love those eyeglasses. I’m almost positive that they are “Sheldrake” by Oliver Peoples in “Dark Tortoise Black”. All you have to do is to search for “Sheldrake Eyeglasses by Oliver Peoples” and then click on the “Collections Oliver Peoples Designer Eyewear” site and the picture of those glasses will pop-up. Make sure that it shows the correct color (Dark Tortoise Black”) – also at the bottom of the screen you can choose different views and when I saw the view from the front, that’s when I knew that it was the right pair of glasses – I also had some screen shots of Jennifer Aniston wearing the glasses that I took from the Aveeno commercial that I was able to compare with and I would bet that it’s the correct pair. I went today to an eyewear store that carries Oliver Peoples eyewear and was able to try them on plus other pairs of Oliver Peoples glasses, and actually found another pair that fit my face better (they are very similar and are tortoise-colored) and bought them and love them on me! On the Oliver Peoples website, there are several that are very similar to those worn by Jennifer Aniston, and I would recommend that you, like me, try on different pairs until you find a pair that works for your face – we can’t all be blessed with Jennifer Aniston’s beautiful face. However, I would very much recommend Oliver Peoples eyewear. I would love it if someone would post again if they read this and, like me, are able to find a pair of Oliver Peoples glasses that works for you. And no, I am not affiliated in any way with Oliver Peoples – I just happen to think they have beautiful frames.

Kristen
    Posted Feb 24th, 2013 at 06:42:11

I love the sunglasses Aniston is wearing coming out of yoga! does anyone know what brand and style those are? I’d really appreciate it!

Karen
    Posted Feb 24th, 2013 at 09:55:07

How knows where the teal scarf Jennifer is wearing in the new commercial comes from????

Stacey
    Posted Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:58:26

I too would like to know where to get the teal
    Scarf she wears in Aveno commercial.